According to test Standard: BIFMA X5.1-2002, Test No. 7
This test should be performed on all pedestal bases.
Purpose of Test:
This machine is designed to evaluate the ability of a pedestal base to withstand excessive vertical forces.
- Safety protection - automatic detection of breakdown point while the test specimen breaks.
- Upper and lower limit with micro switch equipment: to protect the load cell and mac-hine, as incorrect use of this tester may result in property damage.
- Equipped with safety cover.
- High Precision - Forces are measured with a precision proportion valve via a pneu-matic valve driver. The pneumatic input range is within 2kg/cm2 ~ 8kg/cm2 being able to maintain high precise constant force. Adopt high accuracy and precision pneumatic proportion valve to ensure test stabilities and low error.
- Selectable units of system - kg, N, lb.
- Easy to Operate - The machine is operated via the corresponding POD(programma-ble operation display) system. One touch operation functions are easy for test. A test result will show as soon as the test is complete.
- Conforms to national standard - Meets national standard requirement.