According to test Standard: BIFMA X5.1-2002, Test No. 9
This test applies to all types of chairs with a swivel seat.
Purpose of Test:
This machine is designed to evaluate the ability of a chair to withstand stresses and wear caused by repeated swiveling.
- Safety protection -automatic detection of breakdown point while the test specimen breaks. Testing frequency can be pre-set. Once the pre-set level is reached, the machine stops automatically .
- Equipped with safety cover.
- High Precision-Forces are measured with a precision proportion valve via a pneumatic valve driver. The pneumatic output range is within 1kg/cm2 ~ 8kg/cm2 being able to mai- ntain high precise constant force. Adopt high accuracy and precision pneumatic proportion valve to ensure test stabilities and low error.
- Selectable units of system-kg, N, lb
- Easy to Operate-The machine is operated via the corresponding POD(programmable o-peration display) system. One touch operation functions are easy for test. A test result will show as soon as the test is complete.
- Conforms to national standard-Meets national standard requirement.