According to test Standard: BIFMA X5.1-2002, Test No. 17
This test applies to pedestal base chairs with casters.
Purpose of Test:
This machine is designed to evaluate the ability of a chair base and casters to withstand fatigue stresses and wear caused by moving the chair back and forth.
- Test speed: 10 ±2 times.
- Test stroke : 762mm(30in).
- Load: 102kg(225lb).
- Test cycle: 100,000 times.
- Testing frequency can be pre-set. Once the pre-set level is reached, the machine stop automatically .
- Automatic endpoints: automatic detection of breakdown point while the test specimen breaks.
- Counter: 999,999
- Equipped with a protection cover.
- Loading weight is adjustable.
- Adopted pneumatic cylinder for ease of loading of weights.
Note: Subject to change without notice.