According to test Standard: BIFMA X5.1-2002, Test No. 5,6,8,10,11, 15,16, 18,22,23
This tester is designed to test office chairs.
Test No. 5 Backrest Strength Test - Static - Type I
Test No. 6 Backrest Strength Test - Static - Type II & III
Test No. 8 Drop Test - Dynamic
Test No.10 Tilt Mechanism Test - Cyclic
Test No.11 Seating Durability Test - Cyclic
Test No.13 Armrest Strength Test - Vertical
Test No.15 Backrest Durability Test - Cyclic - Type I
Test No.16 Backrest Durability Test - Cyclic - Type II & III
Test No. 18 Leg Strength Test - Front and Side
Test No. 22 Tablet Arm Static Load Test
Test No. 23 Tablet Arm Load Ease Test - Cyclic
- Maximum capacity pre-set: Once the pre-set level is reached, the machine stop autom-atically.
- Maximum displacement pre-set: Once the pre-set level is reached, the machine stop a-utomatically.
- Self monitoring of electric track closure, triggering automatic machine stoppage.
- Automatic detection of breakdown point while the test specimen breaks.
- Upper and lower limit with micro switch equipment: to protect machine mechanism, as incorrect use of this tester may result in property damage.
- Test report is printed once complete test.
- Conforms to national standard - Meets national standard requirement.