According to test Standard: BIFMA X5.1-2002, Test No.13,14, 20 Applicability: This test applies to all chairs with armrests.
Purpose Of Test
The purpose of the test is to evaluate the ability of a chair armrest to withstand stresses caused by applying vertical forces or outward forces or repetitive loading on the armrest(s).
- Safety protection-automatic detection of breakdown point while the test specimen breaks. Automatic stop once the test is complete.
- Equipped with safety cover.
- High Precision-Forces are measured with a precision proportion valve via a pneumatic valve driver. The pneumatic input range is within 1kg/cm2 ~ 8kg/cm2 being able to maintain high precise constant force. Adopt high accuracy and prec- ision pneumatic proportion valve to ensure test stabilities and low error.
- Selectable units of system-kg, N, lb
- Easy to Operate-The machine is operated via the simple and corresponding POD (programmable operation display) system for easy setting and test.
- Test report is printed once complete test.
- Conforms to national standard - Meets national standard requirement.