According to test Standard: BIFMA X5.1-2002, Test No. 5,6,10,12,15, 16.
This test applies to all types of chairs. Purpose of Test: To evaluate the ability of a chair to withstand stresses caused by the user exerting a rearward force on the backrest of the chair.
- Safety protection-automatic detection of breakdown point while the test specimen breaks. Automatic stop once the test is complete.
- Equipped with safety cover.
- High Precision-Forces are measured with a precision proportion valve via a pneum-atic valve driver. The pneumatic input range is within 1kg/cm2 ~ 8kg/cm2 being able to maintain high precise constant force. Adopt high accuracy and precision pneumatic pro-portion valve to ensure test stabilities and low error.
- Selectable units of system-kg, N, lb
- Easy to Operate-The machine is operated via the corresponding POD(programmable operation display) system. One touch operation functions are easy for test.
- Conforms to national standard - Meets national standard requirement.